Angel Tha Cha Teng

ในห้อง 'Black Hole' ตั้งกระทู้โดย speedmVP420, 18 ตุลาคม 2023.

1. speedmVP420

speedmVP420 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กันยายน 2023
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4
    Angel Tha Cha Teng It's a comedy Thai movie. Released on May 1, 2008, directed by Wirot Thongchiw, tells the story of Kluay, a young man supporting the Likay troupe who, in addition to being the bae of the troupe, is also bullied in many ways. But one day, the goodness of bananas floated into the ears of the Goh-faced angel. So he granted unlimited magical blessings to Kluai to use as an aid to win the heart of Fah, the beautiful young superstar that Kluai had his heart set on.
    strength หนังไทย Netflix ล่าสุด
    Performances by Teng Terd Terng and Koh Tee Aramboy which caused a lot of laughter.
    A fun and engaging story.
    Spectacular action scenes
    weakness
    Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
    summarize
    Angel Tha Cha Teng It's a fun and engaging comedy film. Suitable for those who love comedy movies and fans of Teng Terd Terng and Koh Tee Aramboy.
    personal opinion
    Angel Tha Cha Teng It's a movie I really like. The movie brings a lot of laughs from the performances of Teng Terd Terng and Koh Tee Aramboy, who play together so well and are so hilarious.
    I love fun and engaging stories. The movie is fast-paced and interesting. Makes us not want to take our eyes off the screen.
    I love exciting action scenes. The movie has fun and exciting action scenes. I love the fight scenes between Banana and his enemies.
    Overall, I think Thewada Tha is cool. It's a movie that shouldn't be missed. The movie is a quality work from Sahamongkol Film that should not be missed.
    Highlights of the movie
    Performances by Teng Terd Terng and Koh Tee Aramboy which caused a lot of laughter.
    A fun and engaging story.
    Spectacular action scenes
    Disadvantages of movies
    Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
    advice
    This movie is suitable for comedy movie lovers and fans of Teng Terd Terng and Koh Tee Aramboy.

2. Suryar

Suryar ขอบคุณเพื่อนสมาชิกทุกท่าน

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    23 พฤษภาคม 2018
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +705
    It sounds great!
    I love Teng Terd Terng.
    He is a good entertainer.
    Thanks.

แชร์หน้านี้